The latest issue of the Rhode Island Division of Taxation's quarterly newsletter, “Rhode Island Tax News,” is now online. It has information on the following topics:
· the Assistant Tax Administrator’s retirement;
· an upcoming seminar for tax preparers;
· a new chief for Field Audit;
· a sales and use tax exemption for paddleboards;
· tax relief ahead for employers; and
· changes to the property-tax relief credit (Form RI-1040H)
The issue also has regular features, including “Legal Corner” and “Practioners’ Corner.” To view the issue, please click here.