Monday, January 28, 2013

E-filing for tax year 2012 business returns

The Rhode Island Division of Taxation today began accepting electronically filed Forms RI-1065 (filed by partnerships and many LLCs) for tax year 2012.

The agency also began accepting e-filed Forms RI-1120C (for entities taxed as C corps) and Forms RI-1120S (for entities taxed as S corps) for tax year 2012.

The agency later this week is scheduled to start accepting e-filed Forms RI-1040 for tax year 2012.